Principal R&D Systems Engineer (Wireless Comm, MAC) Based in Los Angeles, CA & Washington DC, we are a wireless communications company leading the way in MIMO technology with an array of products being sold and even more being developed!
We have a pipeline of new projects and are looking for the most skilled engineers to join our R&D team today. We offer an exciting combination of analysis, simulation, system design, and hardware prototyping. Individuals who enjoy crossing disciplines thrive here!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Comp (depending on experience)
- Paid time off
- Flex hours! Remote candidates who are willing to travel - please apply!
- Company contribution the simple-IRA program
- Long term disability insurance
- 100% medical, dental, vision for you and 30% for family members!
What You Will Be Doing - System specifications and defining architecture
- Algorithm and protocol design
- Model development of NS2 & MATLAB simulators
- Work with HW and SW teams on system implementation, testing, troubleshooting, etc.
What You Need for this Position Required:
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Design & Development of Wireless MAC / Link Adaptation protocols / OFDM based systems
- C/C++ and/or MATLAB proficiency
- Working knowledge of RF/Channel Modeling/Digital Communications
- USC or GCH with the ability to pass a background check
(+) Wireless ad-hoc networking & routing algorithms
(+) Wireless Comm Hardware
(+) Signal processing algorithms
(+) MIMO systems
So if you are a Senior / Principal level R&D Engineer with Wireless Communication experience, please apply today and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the best time + number to reach you.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!