•The Ultrasound Technologist reports to and is evaluated by the Diagnostic Supervisor and the Director of Medical Imaging Services and produces high quality sonograms while assisting Radiologist in selected procedures.
Job Title: Ultrasound Technologist
Employment Type: PRN
Shift: Weekend Shift
Location: Germantown, MD
- Competitive pay
Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement: Opportunities to advance within the organization
- The Ultrasound Technologist reports to and is evaluated by the Diagnostic Supervisor and the Director of Medical Imaging Services and produces high quality sonograms while assisting Radiologist in selected procedures.
- Performs various ultrasound procedures that produce images of optimum diagnostic quality according to departmental policy and procedure on a daily basis.
What you will need:Required:
- Follows protocols for routine ultrasound exams and positioning in accordance with ACR guidelines.
- Selects correct technical factors on an individual patient basis (proper technique) to ensure an image is of diagnostic quality.
- Performs all documentation completely and accurately that is necessary for procedure completion
- Participates in educating students, will observe and provide feedback to students completing diagnostic studies.
- Graduate of an approved Ultrasonography Program.
- ARDMS certified
- Current BLS (issued through the American Heart Association)
- One year experience in Ultrasonography preferred, to include OB GYN, abdominal, small parts, Doppler and preferably vascular.
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2022.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.