Product Management Intern (Rising Tide)
Do you enjoy creating solutions that make a difference to our customers?
Would you enjoy collaborating with teams to create innovative products?
About our Team
Our team is responsible for the performance and development of Knovel, our flagship Engineering Knowledge Solution Platform. Our products empower the engineering research for organizations including engineering, oil and gas, chemical companies and academic institutions. We innovate by listening and learning from customers to ensure we continuously deliver value for increasingly complex and results-oriented industries.
About the Role
You will collaborate with product managers and stakeholders in a customer oriented, data-driven and agile based product management culture. You will be part of a group that is passionate about delivering commercial success with our Knovel product.
• Participate in customer discovery activities with the product team and capture insights
• Participate with clear direction in go to market launch plans and activities.
• Participate in select customer events in partnership with the product team.
• Develop an understanding of how the product is marketed to customers and document findings.
• Support information distribution to sales and marketing
• Work with team to utilize the understanding of customer insights into development of product components.
• Have interest in innovative metrics and customer insights.
• Have the ability to work with cross functional teams
• Possess critical thinking and leadership skills
• Have analytical and writing skills with the ability to translate data into a comprehensive story
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.