Remote (North America)
Who We Are
At Osmosis, we believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis. Our global team's mission is to empower clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible, increase healthcare capacity, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. In 2021, Osmosis joined forces with Elsevier - the world's leading publisher. This combined partnership will help us reach our goal of educating a billion people by 2025. Together, we are creating a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager, you will guide day-to-day and strategic projects to help create a platform and experience that will help learners in the medical and nursing space to achieve success in the classroom, on board exams, and beyond.
To do this you will work closely with our technology, design, content and marketing teams. You will run tests, validate hypotheses, learn from customers, and consult domain experts. You will assimilate data and inputs to make quick, informed decisions to guide the evolution of Osmosis products.
In the first 90 days you will:
Who You Are
- Meet the team and experience our values and traditions.
- Get to know our processes and tools, and take a deep dive into our products and learner base.
- Take ownership of at least one product area or initiative
- Define objectives, strategies, and success measures that are clear for your owned areas and that align with company-level objectives.
- Work closely with engineering and design to manage backlogs and prioritize work.
- Collect and study feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- This may include both qualitative and quantitative research around feature utilization, user engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Write user stories, and review deliverables from feature development teams to ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Collect, monitor, and report on key product metrics.
How You Work
3+ years experience as a product manager or a similar role working with the planning, design, and development of B2C and/or B2B online products
Demonstrable experience working with user experience design teams to create usable and delightful experiences that serve customers' needs and solve customers' problems.
Demonstrable experience working in an Agile or lean product development environment. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly, manage change, and stay open-minded
Demonstrable experience using data platforms/tools (MixPanel, Pendo, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to inform product choices that you owned
Demonstrable experience in conducting customer interviews and/or broader user research to spot problems, form hypotheses, and validate solutions.
Mission- and Value-Aligned. Osmosis' values resonate strongly with you and you embody those values every day. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and shared vision!
Adaptable. You embrace a startup mentality. You are flexible and versatile with changes to projects, goals, and strategies. You are comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
Proactive. You seek out new ways to problem-solve both solo or with your team members. You work diligently to produce excellent results, even with limited time and resources.
Growth Mindset-Oriented. You are constantly learning and applying these learnings to your craft. You are resilient through change and excited to dive into new challenges.
Solutions Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
Adept at Framing Problems. You are skilled at creating, adapting, and applying frameworks to clarify problem spaces, incorporate information and ideas, and effectively define solutions.
Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you're the first to pick it up. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
A Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
This position is full time and remote.Preferred attributes
- Knowledge of SaaS or subscriber-based platforms and business mechanics (B2B and/or B2C)
- Experience in education, healthcare, or related fields
- Experience working with distributed teams on high-growth products
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.