Product Manager III or Senior
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
Help us shape how people experience health care.
Cambia Health is currently looking for a Product Manager to help execute our digital product strategy and transform how health care is experienced today. The ideal candidate is someone who looks to bring outstanding consumer experiences with innovative new solutions to solve for health care needs. You are not content with the way things work today, you thrive on finding solutions, using data to inform direction and identify improvements, you want to make a difference in people's daily lives.
The Product Manager will be a key digital leader on our team working closely with Health Plan business leaders, Marketing, Sales, Research, and Technology teams to define digital products, build core business cases, develop roadmaps, coordinate product delivery, and identify new opportunities.
Collaboration and partnership are core to this role as you will lead multi-disciplinary teams alongside UX, Research, Data & Analytics and Technology to set and achieve goals. We need you to help us establish the team, the tools, and processes, and bring an external focus tracking consumer habit to build the market's leading digital health care solutions.
You'll be in charge of all aspects of the product, from day-to-day execution to higher-level strategy. This includes:
Does this sound like you?
- All the basics: writing specs, leading project execution, building UI/UX wireframes, and defining product roll-out strategy
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative product and operational data to uncover insights to drive product strategy. What's working? What's not? How do we know, empirically? Are we moving in the right direction?
- Working with Engineering, Design, Growth, Sales, and Marketing to execute and rapidly iterate product initiatives
- Conducting user research & user testing with UX to collect new customer insights
- Understanding Cambia's strong position in the ecosystem, and using that knowledge to help us build out the product strategy and roadmap
- Leading the roadmap against the company and product-level KPIs and goals
- Rallying teams to work together toward a common goal; leading and coordinating many moving parts to ensure results are met on time
- Forming the team as we grow!
- You've built successful products and product teams from scratch before
- You're deeply empathetic: you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- You are execution oriented, highly organized, and are comfortable managing multiple, concurrent workstreams. You know how to make the right trade-offs and you ensure that teams ship on time
- You're a collaborative, low-ego, humble leader: you work well with all kinds of personalities and recognize that success is a team effort
- You have a strong sense of design
- You are data driven and analytically proficient: you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- You demonstrate clear, structured thinking, and excellent communication skills
This role may NOT be a good fit if...
Cambia Health Product:
- You do your best work in highly structured, steady-paced, meticulously planned environments
- You're looking for a consistent 9-5 schedule
- You prefer perfection over shipping quickly
- Another company's mission would get you way more fired up
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- You'll be joining our all-star core team product team. Beyond our collective excitement for the health care space, we're a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth attitudes, curiosity, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun.
The Product Manager III- Senior:
- MBA or BA/BS with a minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of product management position in healthcare or relevant field
- Consumer-facing software & services or a start-up environment preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com