Job ID: 248259
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and driven individual to join the team as our Product Manager. Innovative products and services are at the foundation of our company; this position reports to the Director of Product Management and Innovation and is responsible for supporting the development of a multi-year product strategy across Leviat NA lines of business. A key part of the role is the cross-functional partnership and alignment across Operations, R&D, Sales and Finance. As Product Manager, you will be a change agent, working to define category specific product roadmaps and launch strategies.
Specific job functions include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Develop and manage the product line roadmap, establishing the value proposition for products and solutions across all markets.
- Lead new product development using Stage-Gate process
- Manage product line life-cycle management
- Analyze and benchmark the product offering of key competitors for gaps or opportunities in our product lines
- Collect and analyze key data about the marketplace including market size, industry influences, competitive landscape, pricing and product gaps.
- Identify customer needs through ride-a-longs, jobsite visits, tradeshows, training, and dealer visits; and becomes the voice of the customer and market expert
- Represent the company on visits to customer accounts to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Lead in identifying, pursuing and supporting new market opportunities across all market segments for the product line
- Monitor product quality and performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support product training
- Partner with key customers to develop customized solutions to drive innovative
- Collaborate with global Leviat teams in Europe and Asia.
This role requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual with self-starting tendencies and a bias towards action. The ideal candidate will feel confident representing the voice and general tone of the company, along with comfortable handling and digesting a large amount of real-time data.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in business, marketing or engineering
- Minimum 5 years of product management, product marketing or product development experience
- Experience with building materials in concrete construction or masonry fields
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Highly organized and proven project management skills
- Analytical skills and strong financial acumen
- Must be adaptable with ability and willingness to efficiently manage multiple priorities and demands that continuously shift in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Travel up to 30%
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 2, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Engineer, Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, Construction, Engineering, Management, Operations, Technology