Location: Heath, OH
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Review Engineer
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Mid-Level Product Review Engineer Applies knowledge of design principles to assess and resolve product/process issues through the product lifecycle.
- Analyzes, conducts root cause analysis and develops dispositions for design non-conformances.
- Applies engineering principles to research technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer and designs interim and final engineering solutions.
- Identifies documents, analyzes reported problems and communicates deviations that could impact design intent and safety; recommends and manages resolution.
- Develops and implements product/process improvements.
- Supports Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and participates in design reviews.
- Represents the engineering community in the build through post production environment.
- Ensures supplier and build partner compliance with standards.
- Develops customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Participates in on-site disabled product repair teams and accident investigation or support team.
- Analyzes damage repair or structural modification to determine appropriate jacking and shoring, prevent collateral damage and assure a safe work environment.
- Designs interim structural repairs and conducts static strength analysis.
- Develops non-destructive test procedures, tools and standards. Conducts simple static strength analysis.
• Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• 3+ years of experience working with and/or interpreting engineering data or engineering drawings Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• 3+ years of experience setting up equipment and performing tests on various products and assemblies using manual, semi-automatic, and/or automated test devices
• Currently possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering • 1+ years of experience writing, debugging and maintaining test software in C++, LabView or Visual Basic
• 1+ years of experience gathering data and performing a Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA)
For more details call/email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com