Are you our next Engineer-Production (II, III)?
We are currently seeking an Engineer-Production (II, III or Senior)forour Faustina, Louisiana location. Thepositionprovides technical support primarily to plant operations groups and responsible for front-end engineering development of capital projects. Serves as an active contributor to Mosaic cross-site and/or cross-functional assignments and initiatives. Frequently assigned to high-profile projects, support assignments, and initiatives.
What will you do?
What do you need for this role?
- Provide plant process engineering support to operations group including plant optimization, troubleshooting, efficiency improvement, problem solving, and problem prevention. Responsible for leveraging ideas and assistance including resources across plant sites.
- Provide front-end engineering development of capital projects including planning, identifying business objectives, identifying and evaluating viable options, preliminary design development, and preliminary economic and risk mitigation evaluation. Responsible for commissioning and start-up support for assigned projects.
- Support current businessinitiatives.Typicalinitiatives include specific problem-solving projects or improvement activities involving multiple sites.
- Ensure site safety and environmental standards are being followed through safety audits, risk assessments, and housekeeping tours.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering required
- 2+ years of related experience. ((related experience may consist of phosphates, fertilizer, sulfuricacid manufacturing industry, ammonia or chemical processing)
Required for ALL Levels:
- 5+ years of related experience. ((related experience may consist of phosphates, fertilizer, sulfuricacid manufacturing industry, ammonia or chemical processing)
Preferred for ALL Levels:
- MS Office products, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Primavera(or similar software) experience
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others; requires strong leadership qualities, teamwork and problem solving/decision making qualities
- OIS, PI, Maximo, Minitab, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Process Control Systems experience
- Phosphates, fertilizer, sulfuricacid, manufacturing industry experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Physical work environment is occasionally outdoors occasionally exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. unassisted and occasionally
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights
- Able to hear, with or without correction
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to see, with our without correction
- Able to travel unassisted
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
This job has expired.