Job ID: 411319
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The Production Worker will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for making polymer concrete boxes, covers, and vaults by using pre-made mix sheets and instructions.
- Ability to produce products at 100% of daily production rates
- Read and interpret work orders and engineering prints
- Prep and wrap molds, mix, pour, cure, demold, stencil, and inspect product
- Maintain accurate production records
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects
- Must keep assigned area clean and organized
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to learn and follow manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: May 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Industrial, Laborer, Chemical Engineer, General Labor, Temporary, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.