Job ID: 320759
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are looking for a talented Production Supervisor who can coach individuals and drive performance in a positive team building manner. If you are looking to work for an industry leader with peers who care as much as you do and have an "all for one and one for all" mentality, we're your company.
Our production supervisors oversee and plan the general production flow and lead times as well as material inventory control and optimization. Come join this industry leader!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise personnel, production workflow, and quality.
- Counsel, mentor, and coach personnel.
- Ensure that personnel are properly trained, and their job functions are being performed correctly.
- Confirm that employees have been instructed on the proper safety procedures and follow these procedures during their work shift
- Ensure all production schedules are completed at the end of the shift and that company quality standards are met each day.
- Complete production reports at the end of the shift, including work performed by department, back orders and hot items.
- Experience in glass industry preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years Managerial and Supervisory experience is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to operate under pressure, meet strict deadlines and capacity to multitask.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Lotus Notes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and effectively prioritize workload with emphasis on multitasking capabilities.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Long Island Nearest Secondary Market:
New York CIty Job Segment:
Manager, Production Manager, Management, Manufacturing
This job has expired.