A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science, and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for effectively supporting the day-to-day management and expanding the global Operations Leadership Development Program to feed the pipeline of aspiring leaders within the Integrated Supply Chain organization. In this role, you will have the unique responsibility to ensure the program attracts, retains, and develops highly talented employees, while also gaining exposure to senior-level managers throughout the global Integrated Supply Chain organization.
The Operations Leadership Development Program is designed to give participants exposure to different career tracks within the Integrated Supply Chain Operations function. Over the course of three years, individuals participate in four nine-month job rotations that will build portfolios of expertise, explore interests and provide unique opportunities to learn and contribute to our Life Science business. In this role, you will:
Who You Are:BasicQualifications:
- Recruit and onboard high-potential candidates to continue the pipeline of program participants in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions
- Solicit rotations from business leaders and map out rotation changes to challenge and develop program associates
- Enhance and maintain market competitive advantage for the Operations Leadership Development Program
- Continue to optimize Operations Leadership Development Program
- Cultivate a community within the program and provide mentorship
- Broaden awareness of the program both internally and externally
- Network with senior-level managers to expand program footprint
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel about 10% of the time, domestically and possibly internationally
- Bachelor's degree in business management or engineering and 3+ years of experience
What we offer:
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively to diverse audiences through both written and oral communications
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and self-motivated skills
- International experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience with leadership development programs is a plus, but ot required
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication and interpersonal skills and is comfortable leading, and being led, in a matrixed environment
- General interest in operations long-term
- Strong attention to detail
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 217212
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time