The Program Coordinator manages theadministration of the UCLA Medicine-Pediatrics combined residency program. Inthis role, you will be responsible for the full range of activities related tomanagement and ongoing accreditation of this program, including recruitment,onboarding/orientation, scheduling, evaluation, curriculum management, eventmanagement, and program finance/budget work.
* Detailed knowledge of and demonstrated expertise in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
* Skill in setting priorities to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workload, pressures of deadlines, and competing requirements.
* Ability to carefully monitor the details and quality of own and others' work; ability to demonstrate high attention to detail.
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, faculty, housestaff, and others.
* Excellent oral communication skills to relay complex information with accuracy and diplomacy.
* Excellent written communication skills to independently compose professional correspondence.
* Ability to maintain organized records.
* Experience coordinating a GME program.
* Working knowledge of GME systems such as MedHub and OnCall/Amion.
* Bachelor's Degree.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.