Immediate need for a talented Program Manager with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 05+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-58741
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Nexus, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with relevant Agile tools for managing work (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Version One, Rally etc.) and understanding and believe that tools are enablers to agile whilst also using information radiators
- Experienced and skilled at teaching technical teams' agile concepts, principles, frameworks, practices and methodologies
- Significant experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release
- A detail-oriented disposition and clear concise communication skills are a must.
- Must be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding aggressive deadlines with attention to detail and highest quality results.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in understanding of business users expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.