Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan. Additionally, to protect our workforce against COVID-19 and its variants, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Watermark will require all current and new employees will be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, unless eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Program Security Representative (PSR) III to join our talented team.
The Program Security Representative's primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer's Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide "day-to-day" multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
In this role you will...
- Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
- Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
- Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
- Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
- Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
- Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
- Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
- Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
- Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
- Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
- Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information
- Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
- 10-12 years related experience
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) counts towards 3 years of experience
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) counts towards 5 years of experience
- Maximum equivalent experience for SPED Certifications is no more than 5 years
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Current Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) clearance
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
KEYWORDS: DOD Security, Site Security, Security Manager, Unit Security, ICD, DCID, NISPOM, FSO, PERSEC, Personnel Security, Physical Security, PHYSEC, SCIF Accreditation, SCIF build, SCIF constructionWatermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021 all current and new Watermark employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment, unless the employee is eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
This job has expired.