EMCOR Building Services (EBS), a division of EMCOR Group, Inc., is responsible for the care and maintenance of facilities of every conceivable type across national portfolios, in both the public and private sectors. With unmatched experience, broad geographic reach, and local execution, EBS plans, installs, operates, and maintains the sophisticated systems that create facility environments. Our business is composed of over 9,000 skilled employees across EMCOR Mechanical Services, EMCOR Facilities Services, EMCOR Government Services, and MOR PPM.
Job Title: Promject Management Office (PMO) and Security Compliance Analyst
Job Summary: EMCOR Business Services has an immediate need for a Project Management Office (PMO) and Security Compliance Analyst. This position can be located remotely near any EBS or affiliate location.
This position contributes to the direction, long-term planning, and operations of the Project Management Office. Direct and lead activities of Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Consultants, etc. Promotes technology awareness and creates an enterprise- level understanding of technology, and the value, scope and timelines associated to technology projects. Responsible for the contract review activities to ensure that all projects, software, hardware, and services are properly captured, reviewed, and approved prior to purchase or use. Effectively manage priorities, projects, and operational capacities.
Additionally, the PMO and Compliance Analyst will be a key member contributing to the adherence to and status of information security policies, focusing on compliance with information security policies, and the review of information security metrics. The Analyst will perform risk assessments and control gap analysis against Information Security Policies and Risk Management Standards. Reduce risk by helping to prioritize and drive remediation efforts throughout the organization, and contribute to risk management, treatment, and reporting process efforts to protect data assets. The Analyst's role will help prepare for and facilitate assessments and examinations by qualified security assessors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications:Education and Experience:
- Assist in the Legal and Security review and management of the various Supplier agreements and contract
- Monitor and analyze IT and Security compliance and work with resources to maintain adherence to policies.
- Work with all levels of the organization in the management of applicable IT projects
- Assists in the development and establishment of strategic and tactical information security plans, standards/procedures, education, and training programs.
- Keep abreast of current security technologies and facilities (e.g., security products, network, and anti-malware technologies) as they become available, and educates peers, and leadership with knowledge obtained.
- Collaborates with IT leadership, Risk Management and Public Safety to manage information security vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of two (2) years of equivalent experience with previous IT, audit, or compliance roles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the use and application of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines, and standards to establish a framework that supports all project teams and key stakeholders for successful delivery of projects
- Partner with cross-functional executive leadership to understand business strategy, priorities to facilitate program/project portfolios demand and execution across organization
- Maintain relationship with wide range of stakeholders in managing IT governance processes and deliverables. Deliver to technology needs from legal, risk and compliance perspective.
- Knowledge around Information and Data Security, Compliance, Platform scalability, and Organization productivity tools.
- Experience with Contract and SOW management, including IT agreements, SOW's and the coordination of reviews and approvals across multiple areas.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to travel as needed
Technical Qualifications & Skills
- Professional certification like PMP, ITIL, Agile, Scrum etc. a plus
- Experienced in using Microsoft tools (Office, etc.)
- Familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks (NIST CSF, CIS) a plus
- Experience translating User Requirements to functional specifications
- Knowledge of current IT and Cybersecurity Trends and Applications
- Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Power Point, Waterfall and Agile project and development management tools.
EMCOR Business Services requires all employees who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Business Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills are crucial in identifying challenges within the organization and then implementing certain procedures and processes to overcome them.
- Strongly developed organizational and time management skills are important.
- Critical Thinking Ability
- Up-to-date Knowledge of Business technology and IT
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral with end-users and technical team and capability to write and revise standards and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a rapidly changing environment and clearly communicate expectation and priorities.