Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with commercial experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us In business for more than 50 years and recognized as a Top ENR Contractor, we have a dedication to customer satisfaction, efficiency, and high-quality work. Our Dallas office is looking for a Project Manager with commercial construction experience building projects in the $10M-$30M range.
What You Will Be Doing - Manage the schedule for the Client
- Identifies, qualifies, and minimizes exposures to the client/project team
- Provide project coordination through communication with the team
- Coach and mentor other project team members
- Provide support and act as a resource for the superintendent to ensure that all needs are addressed
- Develop and communicate the scheduling plan with all parties involved to ensure timely completion
- Ensure that the correct materials are identified, reviewed, and approved on time
- Manage the submittal process
- Coordinate all preconstruction meetings to manage expectations
- Ensure timely payment by all parties
- Responsible for the change request process
- Review and report all aspects of the construction project and is held accountable for scheduling, pre-construction meetings, subcontract execution, submittals, material delivery, RFIs, change orders, cash flow, and start-up/close-out terms
What You Need for this Position -Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related field
-5+ years experience in project management or general contracting on commercial construction projects of $30M+
-Familiarity with viewpoint, Procore, MS Project, and MS Office
-OSHA 10 Hour Minimum and SWPPP Training
-Travel Required, up to 30%
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary (100-140K DOE)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Financial & Retirement Planning (401K Plan)
- Paid Holidays and other Generous PTO
- Perks & Discounts (Free Lunch or Snacks)
- Professional Support
So, if you are a Project Manager with commercial experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!