Project Manager Banking (Policy Mgmt)BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Project Manager Banking (Policy Mgmt) - NYC/ New Jersey (Remote until office opens) Job Title: Project Manager Banking (Policy Mgmt.)Location: NYC/ New Jersey (Remote until office opens)Duration (Expected): 12 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
(i) Realignment of Policy Document landscape across lines of business, risk categories, regions and legal entities to the new Risk Taxonomy; (ii) Implementing revised Lines of Defense content and roles and responsibilities in all Policy Documents; and (iii) Implementation of an enhanced Policy Document Management Workflow Tool, including Phase 1 - Policy Management solution and governance framework with workflows for waivers and dispensations, and migration and metadata tagging of all Policy Document content from existing Policy Document platform to the new Policy Management tool; Phase 2 - Review and approval of Regulation to Policy Document mapping, along with building reporting capabilities; and Phase 3 - Integration with MCA controls, Issue Management platform and Escalation capabilities.
Scope of Work: Process Activities
Policy Document Landscape Realignment * Review inventory of Policies, Standards and Procedures to assess alignment with established hierarchy (e.g., Policies aligned to Level 0 and 1 risks), and contain the required content; identify gaps
* Revise content for Policies on Enterprise Risk Processes (including EMPs)
* Revise content for Level 0 and Level 1 Risk Type Policies (including EMPs), and Standards
* Revise content for units missing detailed Procedures (for EMPs)
Enhancement of Lines of Defense Policy Content * Review all policy documents and align roles and responsibilities with revised Lines of Defense content
* Align Policy content with GRC Activity and Risk Taxonomies
Implementation of Policy Management Workflow Tool * Implement Phase 1 of Policy management solution and governance framework with dispensation workflows for breaches & exceptions
* Conduct pilot tests and initial evidence of sustainability
* Migrate policy document content to tool and tag relevant metadata
* Implement Phase 2 for Policy mapping to regulations & MCA controls and ongoing and periodic monitoring capability
* Implement Phase 3 for Policy Management solution - integrations to Issue Management and Training platforms, and Reporting and Escalation capabilities
Skills Required for Successful Fulfillment of Role:
* Experience and competence in understanding Financial sector Technology-related Policy content and requirements
* Strong Project management skills and focus on attention to detail
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with dynamic deliverables and aggressive timelines
* Strong analytical thinking, and well-developed decision-making capabilities, including when to escalate concerns
* Ability to progress and deliver quality deliverables independently, with limited direct management supervision
About BCforward: BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward "We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 152268 when responding to this ad.
Fall River, Massachusetts
Posted 12 minutes ago
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Posted 12 minutes ago
Fall River, Massachusetts
Posted 11 minutes ago