Kforce's client is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing organization in Basking Ridge, NJ. The ideal Project Manager for this role will have experience working within Corporate Social Responsibilitiy teams. This position will support our clients' Corporate Social Responsibility team in the roll out of its Social Innovation strategy - developing and delivering projects that simultaneously drive social impact and business growth.Responsibilities:
- Support Roll-Out of Internal Social Innovation Program (40%): Work with external partners to collect feedback and finalize Social Innovation Toolkit content; Work with internal partners ensure toolkit is launched on appropriate internal platforms; Support launch of platform and associated training activities; Review and prioritize requests and questions from business teams for CSR team engagement
- Project Management for Small Business Training Platform (40%): Work with internal teams and external partners to manage work streams and deliverables for the launch and implementation of signature social innovation program to support diverse small businesses
- Support Relationships with Tech Start-Ups (10%): Provide project management support for our client's Social Innovation Accelerator (to launch March 2021); Support relationships with accelerator partners who support Black and Latinx tech founders
- Additional CSR Strategy Support (10%): Develop presentations, analyze data and perform other tasks as required to support the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years work experience required
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to manage complex programs with multiple stakeholders and workstreams to meet timelines
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible with experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve and execute sound judgement
- Expertise in using Google and Microsoft Office software with strong Powerpoint (Google Slides) and Excel (Google Sheets) skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience working in a demanding, fast paced environment managing multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- Experience working on Corporate Responsibility projects
- Experience working on Social Innovation or Shared Value projects is desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.