Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer: People. At Marsh, our people are the only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position aligned to one of our locations in New York NY, Philadelphia, PA or Boston, MA. We are also open to hybrid/remote work options as well.
Property Client Advisor
The Property Client Advisor role with Marsh provides support to help our clients coordinate property solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans. This role also ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs. In addition, the Client Advisor will resolve and oversee customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium-sized accounts or moderately complex accounts.
- Cultivates a deep understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to client.
- Utilizes substantial risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience to develop solutions for moderately complex client's needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Presents, develops and executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives.
- Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers and presents the evaluations to clients.
- Participates in presentations to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and is the primary point of contact to service more complex client needs.
- Coordinates the production of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure the quality of materials delivered to the client.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of changing market conditions to contribute to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
What makes you stand out?
- Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD and Life Insurance, a generous 401k match and PTO allowance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and Tuition Reimbursement, with benefits starting Day 1
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, and inclusion, in a collaborative environment
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join our organized group activities
- Opportunities to get involved with resource groups, guest speaker lectures, career development events, volunteering, social activities, and more
- Flexible work opportunities to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Property broking & experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with impact across all levels of the organization
- Proficient knowledge of business systems & technology
- 5+ years of specific product line and market experience
- Property & Casualty License required
- BA or BS preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.