Come make a difference!
Since 1896, Volunteers of America's ministry of service has supported and empowered America's most vulnerable populations and is one of the nation's largest human services organizations and nonprofit providers of quality, affordable housing for low and moderate-income households.
Hopewell Senior Apartments - Volunteers of America is seeking a Property Manager to join the team in St. Louis, MO!
~ Ideal Candidate will have experience in Property Management experience.
Objective: The Property Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the entire property, including supervision of staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of the property.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline all staff.
- Supervise the property office ensuring that all bookkeeping, marketing, and lease preparations are performed as required.
- Market the property in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and the management agent's guidelines.
- Submit reports as required by the management agent or mandated by the federal, state or local government.
- Maintain office files for all business and financial records, as well as properly crediting the accounts and properly depositing all monies received.
- Inspect property daily to ensure building and grounds are properly maintained and take or suggest any actions needed for repair.
- Respond to all resident requests and complaints.
- Assist with any other task as assigned.
Salary is commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.EEO/AA Employer/M/F/Vets/DisabledJob RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have Rural Development experience.
- At least one-year property management experience.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Professional certification preferred (CMH, ARM, CAM, RAM).
- Knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to conventional properties.
- Knowledge of computer operations, to include basic data entry.
- May be required to live on site.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and employees.