The Provider Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of medical practice documentation improvement activities at specified practice sites.
- Functions as the primary contact at the site level for program management.
- Manages and coordinates the creation, distribution, and collection of documentation and coding improvement tools.
- Submits daily visit documentation and follow-up information timely and as required.
- Dialogues and guides practice staff/physicians in response to feedback from company physicians.
- Immediately alerts Manager of challenges/barriers in the practice environment impeding successful attainment of program goals.
- Completes and submits reports per guidelines.
- Actively participates in program improvement discussions and activities.
- Assists other teammates, as work and time requires or allows.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
High School degree or GED Equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. Valid driver's license and clean driving record is required. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged. EXPERIENCE:
Two years experience in a related field with demonstrated knowledge that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities. Experience in the health care industry, specifically in an outpatient physician office or in a clinic management position is required. Experience communicating directly and regularly with providers is preferred.SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for representation of clear and concise results.
- Advanced technical skills for use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage significant work load, and to work efficiently under pressure, meeting established deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of ownership of one's own work.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must possess high degree of accuracy, efficiency, accountability, and dependability.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Requires transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items weighing up to 25 pounds. Travel is required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.