Location: Malvern, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Python Developer
Do you want to build your development and operational skills, leverage infrastructure as code techniques on AWS, and be part of a team helping to drive analytics and insights at Vanguard? The Desktop Analytics team drives forward Vanguard's data science and analytics capabilities. The team maintains Vanguard's desktop python tooling for analytics as well as low-code/no-code cloud based solutions such as AWS SageMaker Canvas. The team supports platforms integral to Vanguard's analytics ecosystem.
This job will have the following responsibilities
• Creates platforms that internal partners can leverage on demand for new analytics use cases
• Creates custom integrations between existing Vanguard tools, components of AWS, and other vendor products
• Writes documentation and provides support to internal partners
• Mentors junior crew by providing leadership and guidance on technical challenges; continual learner
• Develops automated tests for functional, performance, and security testing
• Implements instrumentation for monitoring product health, business metrics, and consumption patterns
• Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Designs, implements, and deploys cloud platforms to support and meet business needs. Identifies, recommends, and implements opportunities for improvement and performance issue solutions.
2. Provides advanced level technical support and ensures reliable operation of cloud production. Troubleshoots software systems on multiple cloud computing platforms and system integration into existing cloud computing platforms. Maintains comprehensive technical knowledge of software and infrastructure platforms.
3. Develops technical standards. Tests and evaluates IT vendor products. Reviews configuration parameters to optimize system performance and maximize operation uptime
4. Elevates code into the development, test, and cloud production environments on schedule. Provides follow up production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
5. Learns and understands client area business functions and requirements. Determines the appropriate technical tool to address the client's business needs.
6. Trains and mentors more junior staff on processes and releases. Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues elevated from staff. Provides guidance and consultation as required. Updates, writes, and maintains documentation for the department.
7. Administers system activities. Writes the technical portion of assigned deliverables. Performs systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition, and logical design.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our