Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Quality Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Benson, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction activities in selected areas.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of product control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for the installation, technical support and routine maintenance of PLC based hardware and software
- Analyze Statistical Process Control Data
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement Kaizens for prioritized quality issues.
- Troubleshooting issues with PLC based hardware and processes.
- Collaborate with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Facilitates engineering changes (ECO) as they relate to machine controls, product testing and function validation systems
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering - New College Graduates are encouraged to apply. In lieu of Bachelor's degree, Associates degree plus 4 years of quality experience OR high school diploma/GED plus 7 or more years of manufacturing quality experience may be considered.
- This position pays 68,000 to 75,000
The ideal candidate will have:
- Precision Agriculture or Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering degrees strongly preferred
- Mechatronics degree plus 2 years of experience preferred
- Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD, ProE, Creo)
- Experience generating manufacturing Bill of Materials, routings, and standard work instructions/SOPs
- Experience implementing PLC based hardware solutions in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with processing and implementing engineering change requests
- Knowledge of GD&T/print tolerancing and how it applies to the manufacturing, assembly, and fit-up of the final product.
- Exposure to PFMEAs, control plans, and other quality tools
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.