About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Patented Identity Management
We use our proprietary linking technology in combination with our own unique identifier, LexID®, to resolve, match and manage information to help customers fight fraud, mitigate risk and remain compliant.
Hybrid role - Software Engineer / Quality Test Engineer III
Locations: Alpharetta, GA or Boca Raton, FL
This is a position will be a hybrid Software Engineer and Quality Assurance responsible for coding bug fixes and developing/executing manual and automation tests. This position plans and executes effective and efficient coding as well as automation testing to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data.
• 3+ years of SW Development and/or QA Test Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
* Experience with developing/automating software for web services
• Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of the software development process.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Solid coding and QA testing skills both automated and manuel
• Solid coding skills (preferred Ruby and Golang experience).
• Attention to detail.
• Proven ability to develop and execute automated and performance testing.
• Basic understanding of working within budgets.
• Understanding of industry trends.
• Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement practices.
• Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis).
• Good oral and written communication.
• Perform coding changes as well as develop and execute automated and QA testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification.
• Interact with Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to plan testing for delivery of products and enhancements and to assure products meet product requirements and quality standards.
• Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
• Work with Dev/QA/Testing staff, project managers, technical leads, and subject matter experts to plan and execute automated and performance tests.
• Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
• Ensure that testing addresses requirements as agreed with other stakeholders.
• Experience with administering application servers, Web servers, and databases, including Jetty, Tomcat, MySQL, PostGres or ELK Stack.
• Identify opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
• Research and identify root causes of performance issues in partnership with architects, developers, and network and system engineers.
• Solve technical challenges which will result in shortening test cycles, increase product speed to market and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization.
• Conduct project reviews, ensuring review criteria are defined, and implement procedures for ensuring quality control of project deliverables.
• Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
• Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
• Work across teams to enhance quality assurance/testing and help to develop/execute performance and automation testing throughout the business as appropriate.
• Identify areas for improvement and, with leadership, peers, or others, implement initiatives improving overall capability and efficiency.
• Ensure results of root cause analyses are addressed.
• All other job duties as assigne
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
South San Francisco, California
Posted 22 minutes ago
Princeton, New Jersey
Posted 21 minutes ago
Princeton, New Jersey
Posted 19 minutes ago