The Rad Tech will perform procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam indicators.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or enrolled in an ARRT acknowledged radiology program. If, during the course of employment, colleague is no longer in the acknowledged radiology program, the colleague is required to notify their supervisor and/or HR. Upon completion of ARRT program, ARRT registry examination must be successfully completed and ARRT registered within 1 year from hire.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience in a clinical setting preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Some travel between sites expected when there is a need, especially in low-census scenarios.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Radiology Technologists working in a SAMG outpatient clinical setting may be required to support staff by performing various clinical duties, as outlined in the SAMG Clinical Competency Manual and the RT Scope - Expanded Role Definition, to ensure patients receive excellent care in a timely manner.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.