The Operations team partners closely with ResMed's five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.
Please Note: This role will be a weekend shift, requiring you to work Friday-Sunday from 7AM-7PM.Let's talk about the team and you:
This person will be responsible for leading the activities and workforce related to shipping, receiving, storing of materials and/or finished goods. You will function as a Subject Matter Expert on core functions and processes. You will also work in conjunction with other members of management in the development of a workplace culture that reflects ResMed's organizational values, standards, core competencies and behaviors. This position reports to the Distribution Supervisor.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Directs daily activities for distribution employees.
- Participates in the day to day duties of the warehouse.
- Performs inventory control activities, including cycle count, data entry, report generation and reconciliation.
- Expedites critical shipments as required.
- Functions as the point person for questions from the distribution teams.
- Supports the training of warehouse employees.
- Public relations support for FedEx, UPS, inbound freight companies, courier representative, etc.
- Participates in all system upgrades, testing or implementations.
- Enforces all OSHA, FDA and ISO rules and regulations.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Will walk and may occasionally sit, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 40lbs.
- May handle "packaged" hazardous materials.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Strong familiarity with MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display energetic, self-motivated and quick thinking with positive attitude.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules, hours, and overtime as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience using Oracle
- Prior experience with a WMS (Warehouse Management) system
- Certifications and/or advanced education
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!