This position offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus for eligible candidates.
Perform operations including but not limited to fluid product receiving, product load out, and product supply or transfer to production processes. Other operational duties include clean-in-place (CIP) and clean--out-of-place (COP) gaskets and master sanitation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties required to assure that assigned area is sanitary and clean.
- Receive fluid products, check storage vessels, observe product flow into and out of storage vessels, and respond to any problems.
- Follow steps to insure proper operation and perform periodic preventive maintenance of equipment in the area.
- Prepare and comprehend wash tags, shipping and receiving paperwork, and master sanitation schedule.
- Complete and maintain Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) record keeping such as completing charts and sanitation sheets.
- Collect product samples in a sanitary method for lab testing.
- Prepare equipment (i.e. tanks, silos, values, and hoses) for production needs according to daily production plan.
- Dedicate effort to safety as we expect every employee to leave work in the same condition as they arrive.
- Follow all DFA good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements.
- Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Adhere to all DFA Quality, Safety and GMP policies and procedures and report any nonconformity.
- Attend required training, including but not limited to Safety, GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Certification and/or License -- Able to obtain Sampler's Certification within 90 days of employment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and company computer systems, specifically SAP
- Skill in proficient computer usage
- Skill in written and oral communication
- Able to use and understand calculations, production rates and fluid inventories
- Able to prepare and comprehend evaporator logs and master sanitation schedule
- Able to perform routine machine adjustments
- Able to use and understand calculations for weights
- Able to physically complete required tasks
- Able to contribute to the positive performance behaviors through personal example
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to be proactive in seeking solutions
- Able to work in collaboration effectively and foster good teamwork
- Able to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Able to take appropriate steps to find solutions to problems
- Able to present options and ideas to current processes or procedures
- Able to interpret and apply company policies
- Able to adapt and manage to change effectively
- Able to perform task and duties without constant supervision
- Able to take initiative in performing job and seek increased responsibilities
- Able to read, write, and speak EnglishAn Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!