This position is located at MEMORIAL MANOR - (Pembroke Pines).Schedule may vary however, incumbent must be available to be scheduled for a minimum of 6 hrs/wk to a maximum of 40 hrs/wk. Minimum scheduled hours are MON. & TUES between 3pm & 8pm. This position must also be available to cover any time off - (including vacations, weekends & any other scheduled or unscheduled time off) - for 2 other Receptionists whose schedules cover the time period from 7:30am - 8pm (SUN.-SAT.)
Performs receptionist functions for assigned areas(s).
* Receives, screens, routes and responds to incoming telephone calls.
* Takes accurate messages and ensures timely delivery.
* Greets guests and provides appropriate assistance and information.
* Complies with privacy and confidentiality policies when communicating with callers and guests.
Competencies and skills:
* STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
* RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
* DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive business relationships with individuals and groups.
* EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
* PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* AHCA Background Screening
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: No experience required.
* Keyboard Entry 60.00%
* Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
* Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
* Reaching 60.00%
* Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 60.00%
* Sitting 60.00%
* Standing 60.00%
* Walking 60.00%
* Audible Speech 80.00%
* Hearing Acuity 80.00%
* Depth Perception 60.00%
* Seeing - Far 60.00%
* Seeing - Near 60.00%
* Computer Monitor 60.00%
* Wet or Slippery Surfaces 40.00%
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.