Kforce has a client in search of a Recruiter in Tampa, FL.Key Tasks:
- End to end ownership of the recruitment process for technology with a heavy emphasis on diverse sourcing and subsequent hiring
- Manage a portfolio of requisitions VP and below, owning full life cycle of process (including sourcing, screening and ultimately closing candidates and driving the offer process)
- Provide comprehensive sourcing solutions in a competitive market
- Maintaining a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility, and location strategy
- Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems
- Building robust relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
- Structuring and negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
- Providing support and advice to hiring managers - demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline
- Partner and leverage all avenues to find top talent (i.e. LinkedIn, networking with new hires, partnering with internal sourcing organization and military recruiting, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience with full life cycle recruiting that includes working in a fast-paced technology recruiting environment
- Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
- Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc.
- Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups
- An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines, and priorities
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable style
- Ability to operate in a large-scale matrix reporting environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated control and governance within the recruitment process
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding technology recruiting
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.