The Allied Schools Recruiter builds committed, positive relationships with school candidates by understanding their goals & professional needs, educating on current travel industry, and advising on the unique value of traveling with AMN Healthcare in order to satisfy client expectations of candidate quality and fit This position works in partnership with internal quality, operations and account management teams ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue and profitability.
The Recruiting Consultant will specialize in placing Allied Healthcare professionals in school based contract assignments. Recruiters will be working with Speech Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts, and School Nurses.
- Hiring for our October 16th class
- Full time, 40 hours/benefits eligible
- Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00pm CST
- Hybrid working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday in our Dallas, TX office
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals to consistently grow new and retain existing travelers on assignment consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
- Plans prospecting AMIE database, to contacting strategy according to market demand on a daily and weekly basis such as many potential candidates as possible via phone and email to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel professionals.
- Updates the candidate database (AMIE) in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points in to reengage candidates throughout the placement process.
- Leads email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting report and content templates, to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Consults with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style to gain commitment to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
- Qualifies clinicians and physicians likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, skills and potential fit to prioritize sales focus and select the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Articulates plans of action that address clinicians and physicians career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions and realistic timelines to engage and demonstrate how travel nursing can best meet their long term professional expectations.
- Create urgency and gain clinicians and physician's secure commitment throughout entire sales process to enhance profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process to expedite placement process.
- Negotiates when vital with clinicians and physicians to create a competitive compensation package by probing financial situation and articulating total value to achieve profitable booking, using Propel system to contain assignment costs.
- Presents candidate files according to order detail/template detailing work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians and physicians via AMIE to Account Managers to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
Minimum Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- 1+ year of experience in inside sales.
- Healthcare staffing.
- Customer focused
- Effective Communication Skills
Our Core ValuesRespect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
$19.50 - $24.25Pay Rate
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.
This position may include additional compensation such as bonus or commission. Please ask your recruiter for more information.
This job has expired.