Local Unit & Position Description
DNV - Global Shared Services- Human Resources team is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our world-class Recruitment Team in its mission to handle a high volume of interview and hiring activity. The Recruiting Coordinator is the heart of the Recruitment Team, fielding a very high volume of requests, supporting recruitment flow for all recruiters and business areas, and providing customers service to hiring managers and candidates alike. This position requires someone who can focus and execute, 40 hours a week, occasionally a bit more, while maintaining a friendly and helpful customer-service attitude. Ideally, this person will also be able to support full- and partial-lifecycle recruitment efforts on select positions. This position is based in our Katy, TX office.
Tasks May Include
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers, and interact with Candidates, providing superior customer service and candidate experiences throughout each step of the recruiting process
- Take responsibility for executing a high volume of interview scheduling, for phone and in-person interviews occurring across North America
- Follow up on outstanding items required by the process, including interview evaluation forms, candidate travel expense reimbursement
- Help to ensure that all data and metrics in iCIMS, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), is accurate and current; provide reports as appropriate
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the recruitment team, including Recruitment Team Lead, to ensure all parties are apprised of new developments when important
- Contribute regularly to the development and growth of the recruitment team, and the GSS HR team, by providing tactical and strategic suggestions for process improvement, offering feedback on day to day activities, and participating in team meetings and learning initiatives
- Help train and guide hiring managers on HR / Recruitment processes, procedures, and tools
- Maintain as necessary third-party services, including account data for state and local job exchanges
- Field questions from managers and candidates; escalate questions to higher levels when appropriate
- As needed, perform full- or partial-lifecycle recruitment efforts on select positions
- Help coordinate recruitment events when required
- Assist in the onboarding process of candidates
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Participate in special projects on an as-needed basis
- Associate's Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting high volume administrative tasks
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing recruitment support, including interview scheduling, required
- Exceptional organizational skills; the demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of tasks from inception to completion without losing track of details required
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to influence people to drive toward a desired outcome
- Ability to develop rapport quickly with customers, in-person, over the phone, and via email
- A self-driven perspective; able to identify and execute on important activities with little oversight or management direction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with at least one applicant tracking system or finance system required
- Experience using iCIMs is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, including but not limited to concise business messaging via email and phone
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.**Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnv.comCompany & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 12,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
This job has expired.