This position can be based anywhere in Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma or New Mexico.
Zimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike many startup companies, this one has established product brands, customers and revenue, and will be led by a team of seasoned experts. We are now building out the team that will be focused on shaping ZimVie's exciting future - we hope you'll consider being part of it!
Responsible for representing, promoting, educating and selling Zimmer Biomet Dental Regenerative products to Oral Surgeons, Periodontists and General Dentists within assigned territory. Develop strategic plan and aggressively implement actions to achieve optimal results that meet and exceed sales objectives. Regularly reviews status of results with Manager who provides coaching and development to support the achievement of company goals.
* Creates annual business plan and provides quarterly updates, which includes both strategic plan and tactical actions for assigned territory to ensure accomplishment of established goals.
* Executes business plan by aggressively implementing tactical actions which include: meeting with new targeted prospects to convert competitive business along with meeting current customers to expand the Zimmer Biomet Dental Regenerative products used within their practices while ensuring customer satisfaction within the assigned territory.
* Responsible for working collaboratively with their counterparts within the ZBD Solutions Team to increase value for our customers.
* Provides on-going Regenerative training and sales tools to increase effectiveness of Territory Sales Managers within the territory.
* Study and stay informed on new products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Work with Marketing to help develop strategies and tactics with this information to the company's advantage.
* Demonstrated ability to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to the company and industry products.
* Routinely uses sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Regularly view reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory.
* Demonstrate consultative sales process experience with formalized sales training. * Ability to work cross-functionally with other Territory and Regional Managers to execute successful selling strategies. * Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as virtual meeting platforms such as WebEx or Zoom.
As part of the application the Culture Index Survey is to be completed. This is a survey not a test and it is used to identify a candidate's strengths and abilities.
The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes.
To access the test please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum of 3 years of sales experience - medical device, surgical or dental sales experience strongly preferred.
Up to 40% overnight.
As a Zimmer Biomet "ZimVie" team member, we want you to feel included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. This is why we offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as employee recognition and career enrichment opportunities.