If you are an energetic[[title]]who enjoys being part of a collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!
This RN position is Full Time Days.
Hours: 10:30am-11:00pm, 3 12 hour shifts plus call
Location: NGMC Gainesville Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role as an RN? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Northeast Georgia's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse.
There is no better place to grow-professionally and personally-than NGHS. One of the regions most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented RNs like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning. If you are interested in becoming a part of our nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including; a competitive salary, excellent benefits and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include a 401k, PDO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex spending, Life, Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and various Employee discount programs. We'd love to talk to you about this fantastic position!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Respectful Compassion: I impact life's most sacred moments
Responsible Stewardship: What I do today ensures tomorrow
Deep Interdependence: I can't do my job without you
Passion for Excellence: I bring my best every day
A DAY IN THE LIFE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia
- Associate Nursing Degree
- One year of experience as a professional RN
- Membership in a professional organization
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree Preferred
- National certification in clinical specialty
More Awards and Accolades.
- Capable clinician with previous specialty experience preferred, focused on expanding knowledge and skills.
- Consistently provides effective direct care as part of the interdisciplinary team to a variety of complex patients.
- Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice.
- Assumes a beginning clinical bedside leadership role and seeks mentoring in this process.
- Is a professional member of VOICE professional nursing shared governance providing feedback on issues being addressed at meetings.
- Participates as a member on VOICE councils and Nursing Quality Teams as appropriate.
- Actively participates on Unit Council helping with plans to improve NDNQI nursing sensitive indicators, RN Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Culture of Safety, and Patient Experience data.
- Works together with other care team members to recruit and retain an excellent nursing care team.
- For the new graduate clinical RN: focuses primarily on developing knowledge and skills and showing growth in ability to care for increasingly complex patients.
- Responsible for providing direct and safe patient care based on the nursing process, and for coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the achievement of clinical outcomes. Requires consultation with more experienced clinicians and accepts feedback as a constructive professional development tool.
Ranked in the Top 10% in the nation by CareChex® for Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Pneumonia Care and Surgical Care, the System is the recipient of numerous accolades including:
- Georgia's #1 Surgery Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Heart Hospital by CareChex® - 12 years in a row
- Georgia's #1 Women's Hospital by CareChex®
- Georgia's #1 Pulmonary Hospital
- One of Metro Atlanta's Top Workplaces for the 7th year in a row
The Blue Ridge Mountains are less than a 30-minute drive and Lake Sidney Lanier is next door. Whatever setting suits your mood, you'll find it right here.
- 47 public parks
- 8 championship golf courses
- 34 tennis courts
- 10 marinas
Atlanta, with its abundance of sports including the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and Georgia Swarm, as well as entertainment attractions, is less than an hour to the south.
We value diversity and always hire equally and equitably.
This job has expired.