Location: North Olmsted, OH
Hope you are doing well!
If interested, please provide your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job title: Registered Nurse - MC
Worksite: North Olmsted, OH
Duration: 6+ months contract
In Store Registered Nurse - Vaccines
Client has a powerful purpose - "Helping people on their path to better health." To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the vaccines to the public at Stores.
The Nurse RN role will work to administer vaccines (flu, covid, MMR etc). PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and full-time hours are available. We are looking for nurses who:
• Lead with heart - display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers, and colleagues on your team
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm, and pride.
• Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
• Possess strong clinical skills including medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
• Full, active, and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in.
Thanks & Regards,
The Judge group
151 South Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
610-813-1112 Ext.: 318 || (US) || Toll-free 1800-339-8318 || www.judge.com
Celebrating 50 Years of Success
Click to learn more about Judge's Technology, Talent & Learning Solutions
people powered business solutions