Registered Nurse, RN- Surgery- PT(7p-7:30a- shift)
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RN professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
Mercy Health Saint Mary's is seeking registered nurses for our 42 bed primarily oncology unit that also services gastric bypass and general medical patients.
- Magnet designated facility with active shared decision making councils. We continuously strive to improve outcomes and provide exceptional experiences for our patients, staff, and community
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 403B and education assistance
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities
- We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learners
Registered Nurse, RN works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team providing evidenced based medicine and individualized patient care. A Registered Nurse, RN is expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.What Registered Nurse, RN will need:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing school and program
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- In Grand Rapids if ADN must enroll in BSN program within 6 months of hire and complete in 4 years of hire
- Licensed in the State of Michigan
- 1 years of experience as an RN required if new grad must apply to RN residency that takes place three times a year in February, July and October
- must be chemo certified within one year
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.