Remote Jr Account Manager B2B Sales Full Desk If you are looking for a fully remote opportunity and come from a B2B Sales/Account Management background - please read on!
We are a widely known tech/staffing company with a talented 250+ person team spread across the nation working remotely. Since our inception 20+ years ago, we've been continously rolling out updates to our piece of software and have a leading ATS (Applicant Tracking System) which our team leans on for our recruiting efforts.
Right now, we are looking to hire solutions oriented people that are looking to exceed expectations, build some strong relationship bridges with clients/candidates and ultimately take their career to the next level!
What You Will Be Doing - Partner up with software / tech / finance companies (CTO/CEO/VP/Director level) to help them build out their team
- Understand client needs via a video call
- Negotiate agreements
- Call candidates to qualify for your client(s)
- Relay information quickly between clients/candidates, understand market trends (research), schedule interviews & business development.
What You Need for this Position - College Degree
- At least 1 year B2B Sales OR Agency Recruiting experience
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Technical Recruiting would be a bonus (not required)
What's In It for You - HUGE room for career growth, we love promotions and helping people get to where they want in their career!
- Uncapped, AGGRESSIVE commission structure
- Quarterly bonuses
- 100% REMOTE (work from home)
- Unmatched piece of software
- In house Software, QA and Tech Support team to help out at all times.
- Collaborative remote work environment, big fans of MS Teams (meetings, chats, trainings, etc.)
So, if you are a Jr Account Manager (B2B Sales/Full Desk) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our