Remote Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer * Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)*
* Fully 100% Remote *
* Salary: * Up to $170k + bonus + RSUs
* Requirements: * 4+ years of SWE focused on Ruby on Rails + ReactJS + AWS
Founded 20 years ago in Irvine CA, we are a global publicly traded software technology company that creates logistics solutions for the biotech industry.
Our mission is to support life and health on earth with the help of our cutting-edge proprietary technology and dedicated personnel. At a time when the world is in need of medical technology it can trust, each day we help save lives to the tune of 60% YoY growth since 2020.
As our business continued to grow and expand we have raised our monthly revenue to over $60M and are valued well over $1B!
We are also proud to boast an executive leadership team made up of ex leaders at AWS, IBM, Thermo Fischer, Edwards Lifesciences and Novartis!
All of this would not be possible without our passion for writing ultra clean, highly scalable and low latency code. If you share our same passion for writing clean code and care about doing good in the world with your work...read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us As the global leader in temperature-controlled logistics we provided technology that is critical to the life sciences industry. We offer a powerful end-to-end solution for storing, ordering, fulfilling, shipping, continuous tracking/monitoring and intelligent logistics.
As we enter a period in the world where there are is uncertainty regarding the economy and markets we know with certainty that there will always be a demand for technology that helps save lives. All this to say, if you value stability, look no further!
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for managing in-house technology, pair programming Ruby on Rails and ReactJS.
- Act as a team lead to junior engineers.
- Learn our cloud-based application and reduce risk by identifying code that can be modularized into its own service.
- Set up API's between service and the main app.
- Provide on-call support in case issues or challenges arise.
What You Need for this Position *At least 4 years of Software Engineering experienced focused on: *
- Ruby on Rails
- TDD Experience is a +
- A passion for writing and developing high quality clean code
*Bonus points if you have the following: *
- 5+ years of experience
- M.S. in Computer Science
- 1+ year performing DevOps using AWS: EC2, RDS, Redis, ELB, SSL, S3
- Containerization (Ideally Dockers)
- Java knowledge
What's In It for You * Up to $170k + bonus + RSUs*
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Amazing Stock Options
- Excellent Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Continued education stipends
So, if you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with experience please...
1) Apply here directly
- or for immediate consideration -
2) Send a copy of your resume along with you phone screen availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Howard Braithwaite
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!