Location: Council Bluffs, IA
Description: Hey there! My name is David Manderewicz, a Healthcare Recruiter here at Judge. My client is currently seeking a full-time RN Case Manager to work in a hospice care setting covering a 60-mile radius around Council Bluffs, IA. This is a direct-hire, permanent position with our client. Mileage would be reimbursed for this role and the case load is only 12 patients, seeing maybe 4-6 throughout each week. Patience will either be in a LTC facility or in their residence. The schedule for this role is M-F 8a-5p with rotating weekends and holidays (Max 1-2 weekends per month).
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Manage all areas of patient care for assigned patients
- Pain and Symptom management
- Collaborate with Social Workers, CNA's, Chaplin, and Music and Massage Therapists
- Travel around to 4-6 patients residences throughout the day to provide Hospice care
- Utilize large support team and on-call staff if needed on assignment
- Active RN license in IA required
- Active CPR/BLS certification required
- Some Hospice or Acute Care experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and insured automobile in good working order required
Our client utilizes a base salary pay structure and has additional pay rates for on-call visits. They offer generous PTO and benefits packages, matching 401K, a Tablet and Phone if needed, scrubs, and lastly, Growth Opportunities!
Please apply below for consideration for this role. You can also forward me an up-to-date resume to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration for this and other roles. Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I look forward to working with you!
The Judge Group
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com