Responsibilities to include:
• Automation system integration
• Robotic Integration
• Tooling design and development support
• Assembly of manufacturing tooling/gauges
• Validation of manufacturing tools / fixtures.
Developing programs and parameters for production processes including but not limited to:
• Robotic welding systems.
• LASER cutting systems.
• Fabricating and machining systems.
Identifying and implementing improvements to the manufacturing processes. Troubleshooting and repair of production/prototype equipment. Training associates in the correct methods and developing their systems skills.
1. Implement new equipment and processes to reduce operating costs, improve quality, and increase capacity.
2. Responsible for operations and skills outside of established procedures
3. Develop knowledge of fabrication, assembly and machining systems and train production personnel.
4. Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, or forming consistency can be improved to increase throughput or product quality.
5. Develop process documentation and systems.
6. Oversee tooling and suggest and implement modification to improve system productivity.
7. Assist in the development of quality systems for new products and processes.
8. Assist in daily troubleshooting of robotic or tooling problems.
9. Some minimum supervision of Technicians may be required.
Education and Training:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associates degree in related technical area (Manufacturing Technology, Robotics, Welding Engineering Technology, Electronical) or 3+ years of automation experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in related technical area required (Manufacturing Technology, Engineering Technology, Welding Engineering Technology, Electronical).
• Robotic and PLC programming (Allen Bradley & Fanuc preferred)
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
• Experience building industrial control panels
• Advanced mechanical aptitude
• Hands-on experience in tooling & fixturing methods
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Frequent sitting, work at a computer for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift, carry, and manipulate mechanical tools and machines within ergonomic reason
• Must be willing to travel to Hendrickson manufacturing facilities on an as-needed basis in order to install mechanical machine designs
• Office setting & Shop floor setting
• Candidate will be working in and around industrial machinery. May be exposed to the following processes and the environmental conditions inherent with each: welding, machining, forming, metal surface treatment, laser cutting, plasma cutting, and other metal working and assembly processes.
• All necessary PPE (as defined by OSHA) and training associated with such will be provided.
• Must be punctual, self-motivated, and ethical.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well within a team environment and collaborate with different functional groups
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago