Primary Function of Position:
RPA architect will identify opportunities in existing business processes to architect and design RPA frameworks/technology. The architect will function as an integrator between the business and technology to create solutions for customers based on business requirements. This role will provide technical leadership and guidance for RPA developers and other solution stakeholders during project delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solutions
· Work closely with stakeholders to review and refine business process workflows including identifying areas of possible process improvement.
· Identify the appropriate RPA techniques and methodologies within the Automation Anywhere platform that best address the manual business process or opportunity
· Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
· Lead a team of developers through project completion
· Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
· Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized in-scope processes planned under development sprints
· Develop Detail Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document)
· Develop detailed SDD (Solution Design Document)
· Deliver demos, technical trainings, and support for new/existing process owners
· Work closely with the RPA Center of Excellence (COE) to drive automation pipeline
* Eight years of related experience in application design, software architecture, or business architecture
* Three or more years experience in RPA development with the Automation Anywhere platform or equivalent process automation platforms
* Process design and process improvement experience preferred
* A BS in Computer Science or other related STEM disciplines preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None Shift:Day
Posted about 7 hours ago
San Jose, California
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago