Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
• Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures and OSHA regulations.
• Maintain equipment at plant to optimize production and minimize down time.
• Implement and manage a timely, scheduled Preventive Maintenance Program on all equipment at plant.
• Maintain facility and plant equipment to ensure proper daily operation of work production goals.
• Work with site leadership to create and implement LEAN and equipment improvements.
• Assist in equipment installation and startups at plant.
• Assist Maintenance Manager and Plant Manager with special projects and daily activities as needed.
• Coordinate and communicate with supervisors or leadership at shift changeovers and as needed.
• Accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork.
• Ensure sanitation and good housekeeping practices are being maintained.
• Operate a forklift in a safe manner (training and certification to be provided).
• PM and repair of onsite LP forklifts.
• Supervise part purchasing accounting to budgeted accounts.
• Hands on position.
o Ability to lift 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
o Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, and lifting.
• Ability to effectively communicate with and lead a diverse team, including customers and vendors.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Mechanical experience with equipment and maintenance, including but not limited to: Forklifts, trucks and trailers, conveyors, automated material handling equipment, dock doors, and general building maintenance.
• Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Program Execution.
• Welding and general metal fabrication skills required.
• Forklift certification and proficiency.
• Industrial Safety Practices (OSHA, etc.).
• Effective written, verbal, and email communication skills.
• Strong decision making, problem solving, results oriented, and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated and self-learner.
• Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing and 5S preferred, but not required.
• Computer literate with MS Word, MS Excel, and web based program familiarity, preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% when needed.
• 3+ years maintenance experience in an industrial setting, preferably in a fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment, including key holder responsibility.
• High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
Cary, North Carolina
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
San Diego, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our