ADP is hiring a Safety Specialist III. He/She provides loss control and workplace safety consultation and OSHA compliance guidance to clients of varying sizes and complexities. The Safety Specialist has a safety orientation and requires a strong understanding of OSHA compliance requirements on a state and federal level. This person creates safety programs, provides recommendations to improve safety efforts and assists clients with OSHA compliance. Routinely assists clients with guidance on accident investigation protocols, loss analysis and virtual safety awareness training to increase product/service penetation and client retention. In adddition, they will provide Service Excellence and work collaboratively with Client Service and Sales.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Client Assessment: Provides telephonic safety consultation services to clients throughout the US by conducting client interviews to determine hazards and exposures associated with client business operations. Evaluates effectiveness of client's controls of the hazards and exposures associated with the client's operations.
- Service Plans: Provides client with guidance on applicable OSHA regulations and requirements for compliance. Creates and provides written recommendations to clients that suggest controls of workplace related safety hazards and exposures. Assists client with the implementation of plans.
- Training: Develops, modifies and delivers client training programs. Conducts live-web-based safety awareness training using WebEx tools
- Documents the results of all client interactions using Client Relationship Management tools in accordance with Risk department guidelines. Customizes the Risk & Safety model for individual clients and produces safety manuals.
- Provides poactive support to the ASO sales leaders to assist with providing training to new and tenured District Managers detailing the client services offered by the Safety and Loss Prevention Hotline. Provides reactive support to ASO sales when discussing specific services with prospects.
- Interface with internal associates including the General Manager, VP of Client Services, Client Retention Executive, Finance Executive, Director of Marketing, and Client Relationship Executives to assist with specific client issues directly related to Safety and Loss Prevention client services.
- Participate in special projects assigned by Director of Loss Control or designee
- Performs other related duites as assigned
- 5-10 years of practical loss control experience as Loss Control Representative working for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business or Professional Employer Organization (PEO) or Administrative Service Offering (ASO).
- Appropriate job experience in an industrial setting as a safety professional may be substituted for Loss Control Representative work for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business, or PEO/ASO experience.
- Post graduate education in risk management, engineering, safety, or industrial health discipline maybe substituted for experience requirements
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, Risk Management or related field preferred.
- Candidate will preferrably be in the Eastern or Central time zone
- Current Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional( CSP), Associate Risk Management (ARM) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred.
- Must have the ability to use the internet as a research tool. Also must be flexible when using internet based tools to provide client information and consultation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations is required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and web-based software applications.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
Compensation Type: Salary
This job has expired.