Corporate HR Remote, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
Provide analysis of business data to assist the inside sales team utilize data driven insights providing improved processes and training to maximize conversion while improving employee satisfaction. A key member of the overall inside sales and analytics strategy at TruGreen. In this role will use SQL, Python or R, to create compelling and impactful insights through data story telling using visuals and dashboards answering key business questions and drive business decisions within the inside sales team. Support may reach many different teams across the company, the focus will be on inside sales, Telesales, door to door sales and workforce management support.
1. Develop ad hoc reporting and expand daily reporting for sales teams, including PowerBI and weekly excel reports, providing excellent internal customer service to the teams that use these reports, with an eye towards continuous improvement on reporting views.
2. Develop a clear understanding of the reporting goals and needs to support key business operations, providing flexibility in views to ensure end user ease of understanding and engagement with the goal of determining next steps or actions based on insights.
3. Query, transform, and analyze data sources to answer key business questions for the VP of Inside Sales, Sales, and Quality Assurance teams.
4. Help drive future data infrastructure conversations partnering closely with business and IT stakeholders to define and refine new data capture, analysis needs and insights to improve sales conversion.
5. Become an expert on sales conversion, quality assurance, inbound sales, outbound sales, and marketing channel productivity and efficacy.
6. Apply deep technical expertise, and keen critical thinking skills to establish processes to ensure high data integrity and quality
7. Shape a holistic view of sales conversion, including marketing channels, inbound call centers, outbound call centers, customer behavior using data to create high impact insights to drive short and long-term sales conversion gains and defining sales strategies.
8. Partner with IT to drive automation of reports wherever possible, creating self-serve options, and partnering closely with the IT business intelligence team on definition, development, and continuous improvement.
Education and Experience Requirements
Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Accountability - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Data Science, Business Management, Analytics, or a related field or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred.
- Call center analytics experience
- At least three (3) years' experience in applied data analytics.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Advanced SQL and Excel
- Advanced statistical methods including regression, decision trees, ML, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Advanced statistical languages including R, SAS, or Python
- Advanced data wrangling skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative analytical skills and attention to details
- Proven track record of developing high-impact data analyses that drove key business decisions at the executive level
- Ability to transform stakeholder vision into something simple, easy to use, and impactful
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level: Low to moderate
- Adverse Conditions: Minimal
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.