Sales Executive - XpertHR US
XpertHR was established in 2002 with a single mission: to ignite human potential.
We deliver a unique suite of dynamic online tools and resources packed with employment law, good practice and benchmarks for HR professionals. With offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Amsterdam we are now looking for the best sales talent to boost our growing and successful US based sales team.
At a global level, we are part of the FTSE 100 RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across many industries.
Reporting to East Sales Manager , the Sales Executive will be selling the suite of XpertHR solutions effectively in order order to achieve individual and team objectives. As well as needing to prospect effectively to generate your own opportunities, your ability to deliver will be boosted by the number of qualified marketing leads which you'll receive each week. Sounds great, right? What's more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into larger roles within the business. And if all that wasn't enough, we always look to play to your strengths by supporting you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
- Generate new business opportunities across your designated sales verticals, through acting on qualified leads in a timely manner alongside prospecting within your vertical markets.
- Identify, build and develop relationships with key decision makers,
- establishing a network of contacts within prospects.
- Engage prospects in a detailed discovery process to identify relevant solutions, presenting XpertHR as a partner of choice, able to solve the customer's challenges and meet or deliver on their People Strategy.
- Effectively sells via the XpertSelling methodology in order to achieve revenue and KPI targets.
- Sell multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio.
- Negotiate effectively with customers, following agreed guidelines.
- Monitor a range of information sources on a regular basis to stay in touch with our markets, identify self-generated leads and to keep abreast of latest industry news.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent solution sales skills, with a proven track record of effectively selling over the telephone and face to face.
- Great team player and people-orientated with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Able to build relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders
- Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market, competitors and customers.
- Good time management techniques
- Strong Negotiation skills
About Reed Business Information
At Reed Business information (RBI) we provide information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI people are driven by an environment focused on innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a leading global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.