Would you like the opportunity to take ownership for your sales strategy and success?
Would you like to play a critical role in the future of our digital-healthcare technology sales strategy?
About our Team
As a global leader in nursing and health education, we prepare Nurses and Allied Health professionals for successful careers. We provide world-class content, innovative learning tools and analytics that improve educational outcomes and help prepare students for the future. We build solid relationships with our customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that deliver successful results.
About the Role
This role gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Nursing & Allied Health students.
• Drive successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio at the customers in your territory.
• Act as a trusted advisor to Higher Education and C-suite professionals at client universities.
• Create and deliver innovative presentation on Elsevier's suite of products and how they can create the most robust classroom.
• Track sales pipeline, leads, and sales cycle using Salesforce.com
• Possess solid sales experience in a results-oriented environment.
• Have a genuine interest in health science education and the integration of technology into the educational arena
• Have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Have an understanding of LMS (learning management systems) such as D2L and Blackboard
• Show experience using curriculum-based SaaS information or assessment tools or other educational technology systems
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.