A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Candidate will be a key member of an interactive team that supports North American internal customers and collaborates globally within our Salesforce.com, ServiceMax, and SAP. The team is focused on providing best-in-class user support via collaboration tools such as Chatter. The candidate is responsible for fielding, researching and answering inquiries to enable successful usage of Salesforce.com, ServiceMax and SAP CRM in line with defined business rules. This role is seeking an individual with training and/or public speaking skills and the ability to learn the technical acumen required. Professional communication and willingness to learn are imperative.Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc training and/or training support to internal customers in order to successfully operate within the Salesforce through in person and virtual trainings. Respond to incoming inquiries in a professional, competent and timely manner following established procedures.
Who You Are:
- Troubleshoot user issues and provide solutions within Salesforce.com and ServiceMax as well as their connected systems
- Ongoing management of SFDC users, data sets, and security
- Manage and Monitor User adoption rates and respond as needed to improve
- Monitor and Maintain Data Quality
- Design, document, build, test, deploy and manage alerts, reports, complex dashboards and workflow within Salesforce.com.
- Analyze and understand our internal customer's needs and evaluate and escalate CRM enhancement requests from users to appropriate parties for implementation
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team. Responsible for promoting tested & approved changes from Sandbox instances to Production Bring ideas for improvement, innovation and increased efficiency to the team for review
- Work with various Stakeholders to identify, document, and communicate out standard business processes
- Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures
- Function effectively at times of increased work demands and tight deadlines
- Build and manage reports, dashboards and views as requested by Stakeholders as needed
- Provision new users and maintain access through Role Hierarchy, Public Groups. Quote Configuration, Permission Sets and Sharing Rules
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, and price books
- Able to travel 15%
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline required
- Microsoft office proficiency preferred
- 3+ years of SFDC Admin Certified experience
- Master's degree preferred
- SFDC Admin Certified
- Experience with ServiceMax and SAP highly preferred
- Strong understanding of database concepts and relational data structures
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, pro-active problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively
- Strong ability to assess the impact of new requirements onSalesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong ability to lead or participate in change initiatives, manage multiple priorities, and deliver consistent results on projects
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 218944
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time