SALES MANAGER WITH ACCOUNTS
CSG an EMCOR Group company, is a team that focuses on winning in an environment that is dynamic and cohesive. We are looking for a candidate who can lead our sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning existing and target accounts, territories and continue building our sales team.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Manage the sales team by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Meet personnel and department sales goals.
- Set individual sales targets that support the business revenue and EBIT plan.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team; track and report results monthly.
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Provide ongoing training to the salespeople.
- Promote the organization and products.
- Develop new and help strengthen existing accounts to meet/exceed the business plan.
- Minimum of 10 years selling experience /Building Management Systems experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs. We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Control Solutions Group, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Control Solutions Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job
openings. EMCOR Group and its companies. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine. EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.