SALES SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The SalesService Representativeis responsible for utilizing retail performance tracking tools, compiling data and competitive intelligence from multiple sources, coordinating sales presentations for major accounts, supporting the sales force post-sale, and ensuring seamless execution of orders per the individual requirements of each account.
- Supporting sales from product sell-in through post-sale follow-up
- Monitoring inventory and order requirements to meet customer needs
- Gathering data across accounts, regions, distribution channels, and products
- Working with sales to update seasonal forecasts in system
- Assembling information related to competitive issues, product assortments, retail pricing, weather forecasting, and emerging trends
- Coordinating sales collateral to meet presentation deadlines
- Liaison between sales, marketing, procurement,engineering, Accounts Receivablesand logistics
- Othersales andmarketing team projects, as needed
- Team player with a positive attitude and customer-first focus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with accounts, sales, and management
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Write with clarity and confidence
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years related experience required
- Knowledge of mass retail distribution, merchandising, or consumer products marketing preferred
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Sales Support, General Business
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: At least 2 years
Manages Others: No
Industry: Consumer Products, Manufacturing
Required Travel: Minimal
We offer a competitive starting wage plus a comprehensive benefit package including low cost health insurance; company paid life insurance, a telemedicine program; voluntary additional life, dental & vision plans, plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.