Are you looking for a 100% REMOTE position working for a great team?
Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer. The client's goal is to provide a more positive experience while dealing with emergency care.
The Salesforce Developer will be working with customers and developers to understand complex requirements and translate them into a solution that leverages digital solutions-based, cloud based and SalesForce technologies. Previous experience in engineering and development are needed to effectively meet the requirements of this position.
• Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
• Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
• Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
• Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce "Story-lines" as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
• Deep understanding of cloud computing (Azure, AWS and/or GCP, Salesforce Health Cloud) and/or web-based solutions and technologies including Salesforce/Force.com Platform, Backend languages (Java, C, C++), PaaS/ETL tools (JitterBit, MuleSoft, Informatica, Cast Iron, Boomi), and Side-server scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby)
• Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
• Strong technical writing skills. The ability take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, configuration details, use cases, test conditions, test scripts and training documentation
• Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
• Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
• Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in primary business applications.
• Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
• Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
• Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
• Defines project functional scope and assumptions as well as determines effort for configuration
• Partner alongside Director of Business Integration and Product Development around lifecycle and roadmap planning of digital solutions through the phases of strategize, architect, select, deploy, operate, evolve, and retire.
• Create product portfolio and architect vision to delivery teams and key technology stakeholders, based on business priorities and capacity constraints. Collaborate closely with the Digital Solutions development and operational teams.
• Align internal customers to bring new solutions to the enterprise and consumer market, in coordination with business strategy owners. Ensure the organization is prepared to deliver and support the product capability through facilitation of operational and support considerations with appropriate owners.
• Ensure alignment of product and platform architectures through directing solutions architect skillsets and collaboration with other I&T stakeholders (security, infrastructure, analytics).
• Accountable to display the BSMH Core Culture Leader/Employee Behaviors in all interactions supporting our Mission & Values and differentiating BSMH in the marketplace.
• Collaborate and coordinate with innovation teams to manage flow of new ideas and product capabilities into product lines. Encourage and cultivate an ecosystem of innovation within product domains, inclusive of internal and external partners.
• Proven track record of building consensus and coalitions across functions; Org change management; Process improvement methods and workshop facilitation; Building effective continuous improvement plans;
• User research experience (focus groups, expert reviews & surveys); Successful track record of delivering business outcomes with related to agile software development projects.
• At least four years' experience in onsite functional or technical roles on full-lifecycle software development implementations, with emphasis on salesforce CRM development and/or integration, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities
• At least two years of experience as Solution Architect, Technical Lead, or Integration Lead for implementations including SFDC and at least four integration endpoints.
• Knowledge of organization's enterprise applications;
• Has hands on experience in several mid-size implementations using sales.com in the following areas: System Implementation & Adoption, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and Mobile, platform development, Apex Programming Language and HealthCloud
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS:
• Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Master's Degree - Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer
• Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Salesforce System Architect Certification
• Integration Architecture Designer
• SalesForce CTA credential
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 26 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!