A domain architect is expected to standardize and abstract the implementation of domains into highly- reliable platform components. Provide strategic leadership, mentorship and guidance to solution architects and the overall technology organization around Salesforce Field Service domain. A domain architect will identify tools, trends, and patterns in the marketplace and open-source communities that could enable or accelerate the delivery of strategic business capabilities. Works closely with Salesforce developers, Enterprise Architects, other administrators, and product owners, and will be providing guidance as well as be an active participant in getting projects completed.
- Design, build, and introduce tools and templates that will abstract implementation details from product-based teams especially on the Salesforce Field Service Domain
- Write documentation that identifies how Field Service features works and how they should be used
- Educate engineers and product teams on standards and best practices in Field Service domain
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex/Lightning code with best practices
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business
functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Review Apex classes, configurations and test classes and ensure that it is as per the design and ensure best practices are followed
- Administrative functions such as User Management, Profiles, Permissions, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, validation rules, system integrations, reports, dashboards, and process builders within Salesforce.
- Design custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, Lightning Flows, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Keeps abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or combination education and experience
- Salesforce Field Service Lighting Consultant Certification required
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- 5 years of IT experience required
- 7 years of IT experience preferred
- 3 years of experience configuring and managing Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Service Cloud and Field Service Optimization
- Experience with at least 1 large Salesforce Field Service implementation required
- Proficient with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, SQL, SOQL, SOSL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both IT and business partners
- Ability to teach and educate others in Salesforce Development
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as
visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating
Terminix is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This job has expired.